Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That Promotes Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will email you details

Popular Posts

Monday, May 25, 2009

Quick Update

Hi Affiliates (and potential Affiliates)I'm a busy bee at the moment setting up a blog for some of the retail goods you've seen here the last coupe of days, i will be continuing with lessons 6-10 soon, covering website hosting as I've tried several more systems lately. I will get a price comparsion of Gano Products wholesale plus shipping costs - so I can work out which can fuel your initial motivation, and which program you might want to consider once the money starts coming in.

There are some Interesting systems out there - that may be good for longer term residual income i.e high ticket entry, moving larger amounts of goods etc.



In the meantime here is a video about ganoderma mushrooms:




No comments:

Post a Comment