Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That Promotes Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will email you details

Popular Posts

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hi folks

just a quick update to say I am still about, I've got toothache really bad at the moment so I won't be writing anything until I get that fixed, I will probably mess about on facebook for a few days to take my mind off the pain.

I got a package from DXN with some ganoderma capsules, so I'm going to start taking them to possibly help out keeping some of my other body functions 'balanced' until the tooth is sorted out (or taken out!)

Anyway I have also been sorting through my hard drive as I am planning on a CD for my downline members that will have lots of useful knick knacks on it I use myself (or intent to use in the future)so if there is any software affiliates need give me a shout and I'll add it, if I have a copy, CD will mostly be Ebooks that come with resell rights or for your personal use only - I'll create folders to make it clear, I'll probably create a digital version too - the CD version is mainly for eBay purposes and they don't allow digital downloads.

Going now as my toothy peg is hurting.

later, Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment