Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That Promotes Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will email you details

Popular Posts

Sunday, July 26, 2009

hello just an update DXN, openoffice,free webpage

I've been putting all my commonly used web connections onto one web page - this web page doesn't actually go 'on-line' as such - it's more of a way of organizing places I often visit on to one page - the importance is getting most of the important links on one page because then you just open up your browser and you have links to all your often used websites - I've got a copy of this - partly completed that you can have and customize if you want - I'll add a link to it HERE - when I've uploaded it.

To customize it you just need a copy of notepad (comes with windows) and if you want easier 'WYSIWYG' customizing I personally use openoffice as a webdesigner /word processor/spreadsheet etc. app. as it's free and it works!

So, like I say I've been chatting with my DXN upline a bit more just to get a few more things clarified about the importing process - as I remember from eBay that importing from outside the EU has other factors - for example in the UK - we have to pay VAT that is added to imports over a certain amount, VAT is a bit like a State TAX I guess, plus there is 'import duty' on some goods. DXN might have a trade agreement set up that I'm not aware of - I know it sounds crazy to have to think of such things as I'm only looking to be a basic distributor of their goods - but when it comes to working out the price to sell, a seller needs to work out ALL the costs.

The reason I like DXN is because they offer a range of goods that have Ganoderma in, and the price and delivery time to the UK looks as though it will be quicker/cheaper than ordering from the States. For customers it brings a wider range of goods available - and I for one love the opportunity for a wider range of products and new brands, as I'm personally the type of shopper that will pick a different brand or blend of anything, although I realize many people stick to the one brand for years at a time.

DXN's calls it's Ganoderma coffee 'Lingzhi' coffee - which I think is the Chinese way of saying Reishi (reishi is Japanese name for it)


extract from WIKIPEDIA -

"The word lingzhi, in Chinese, means "herb of spiritual potency" and has also been described as "mushroom of immortality".[1] Because of its presumed health benefits and apparent absence of side-effects, it has attained a reputation in the East as the ultimate herbal substance. Lingzhi has now been added to the American Herbal Pharmacopoeia and Therapeutic Compendium."

So as you can see I am interested in buying actual stock myself and reselling it, along side the affiliate programs.

Remember to check out open office if you are looking for a free office suite:

Use OpenOffice.org

No comments:

Post a Comment