Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That Promotes Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will email you details

Popular Posts

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Coffee Games for you play :-)

A coffee related set of games I found on the Big Fish Network - I will be adding these to my coffee venues, the bonus with these games is they are also a revenue stream - they have other niches - but as this is a coffee blog - well you get coffee stuff.

There are on-line games and trials for PC games - on-line games are the business at facebook - as in they are one of the profit making activities that keep it paying their bills, games are fun, ideal for coffee breaks and appeal to a wide range of people:

Here are six I found:


















No comments:

Post a Comment