Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That Promotes Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will email you details

Popular Posts

Monday, October 19, 2009

hi all

Just another quick update to say hello, year seems to have flown by so quick.

Any how lots of ideas are buzzing about my head again, I'm in the process of setting up a social networking site (using a script - note I am not a script expert so there are more bugs in it at the moment than a bee hive - BUT I'm getting there!) that will most likely be coffee related too but may have another theme twinned with it.

Coffee and cookies, coffee and ? - any suggestions - cookies are a bit unhealthy - coffee as most know is now being heralded as a possible tonic to help prevent Alzheimer's - coffee really is becoming healthier by the day it seems.

It's late - or rather early, so I'll think on it for a bit.

Zara x

PS - I will probably be adding facebook connect and/ or google connect to the healthy coffee downline builder over on http://incomeclubpro.com

-----------------------------------------------

To ME
: (yes I subscribe to these updates by e-mail! - another good reason to use feedburner!) remember to add 3cm articles on incomeclubpro!

1 comment:

  1. Zara, you can use Ning for your social networking site. I've done for chocolate:
    http://thechocolatewarrior.ning.com/
    You can pretty much make it look the way you want it.
    To your cookies, yes, most cookies are unhealthy because of the sugar (and other stuff) but there is a healthy kind, so far only for US available though, but i've been told they are yummy.
    For the moment I don't have an idea for a name yet. Coffeebreak? Coffee and Break?

    ReplyDelete