Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That Promotes Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will email you details

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Paperli a daily about your coffee ?

This is a widget from paper.li that leads to a webpage that is self updated, ready laid out - you could add your name or brand and get updates of any mentions on facebook and/or twitter - this one is with the keyword "coffee" - I am yet to understand how it figures out that 31 people have posted articles/shared article about coffee today - that seems pretty low - once I have some more insight on this tool I will update Zara x


No comments:

Post a Comment