Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That Promotes Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will email you details

Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

zwinkies and winkies

This is a new blog just showing random trashy adverts I find on networks - the type Techcrunch /Michael Arrington are trying to remove from games like Mafia Wars and farm ville on facebook.

 

Talking of which - here's a screen grab from a facebook app I joined this evening - complete with a naked man playing with his genitals and a zwinky advert (aimed at kids ? )

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Posted via web from Dodgy Stuff on the web

No comments:

Post a Comment