Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That Promotes Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will email you details

Popular Posts

Sunday, February 14, 2010

evening all... and girlie with the coffee today is... Jessica Alba

So what I've been up to today... I'm in the process of creating a niche ebook package that has an affiliate program, so I've been collecting products for that and will have to do some chopping and mashing and remixing etc. to get it how I like.

The paintings, the stuff I need to make my paintings how I want them looking is going to  costs abit of cash per painting - so I can't do that yet, but I've decided on a product to use, although I am tempted to just go up the art shop and grab a tin of varnish.  Need to remember to add a layer of acrylic spray before I play.

So, sipping away at my new 'hobby' of instant coffee drinking - cheap 'n' cheerful :-)

 

The celebs seem to like their paper cup coffee, so it can't be that bad...

 

 

Photo by: KGC-192/starmaxinc.com 2010 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2/12/10 Jessica Alba out and abo

 

Photo by: KGC-192/starmaxinc.com 2010 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2/12/10 Jessica Alba out and about. (NYC)

Content © 2010 Newscom All rights reserved.

 

Posted via web from Zara Lockwood's "Kafe Im Limon" Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment