Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That Promotes Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will email you details

Popular Posts

Saturday, April 3, 2010

hello coffee peoples =)

I am still here,as usual I am planing on a new design for this blog that will have more space for things, I'm also having another go at smartspace (godaddy)for coffeedrinker.org and I might point that domain towards the facebook page, which focuses on coffee and online games - idea being you can play a game in your coffee break. I am still practicing with creating some coffee related website packages, I should have one up for ganobrand for affiliates of that program soon to use

No comments:

Post a Comment