Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That Promotes Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will email you details

Popular Posts

Friday, May 13, 2011

Coffee Mlm / network marketing type thingy I found

Worth a look, if you are interested in MLM biz ops - this one is centered around coffee - you can join for free to join and I haven't been prompted to buy anything, got a free replicated website - the product will be coffee with herbs - so it says on the site, will wait and see what kind of product/ flavor coffee they are flogging - make sure it is safe to drink!


http://www.ReserveYourCup.com/coffeedrinkers

No comments:

Post a Comment