Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That Promotes Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will email you details

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A free website example under hour set up


Example of a satellite website profile - this was an unused website space - but with the focus on a subject / niche you can add imported content to different servers - the more servers you have an active presence on the more likely you are to have a bigger reach - the blog is imported from Coffee Drinker.org The images are from Flickr.

The community you might want to be connecting with here are other Jimdo users, as you instantly have something in common already. Jimdo was one of the first apps I installed on facebook - so I will hve to check my facebook next to see if the connection is still there.

http://zara1.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment