Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That Promotes Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will email you details

Popular Posts

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hi this is a quick hello and welcome to Coffee Venue No. 22

Hello and welcome :-)

Remember - the gadget that can keep different members on different platformed contacted is by using the Coffee Drinker Chat Room - this is (or will become) available at all Coffee Drinker Venues so if you are on one social network you can still chat to someone on facebook, Vox, Myspace etc. all together in real-time. The group is yours to add any videos, blogs, recipes etc. Coffee Related in some way - as cafe owner I has the right to remove any posting I consider spammy, repeat offenders will be blocked, as I don't have the time to spend all day deleting crap - you got something for sale ? - use the marketplace!

Note in the this coffee lounge Zara is 'LemonCakes' and it is a public chat room:

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

No comments:

Post a Comment